See also nutritional information for:
PIES | TARTS | LOAVES | COOKIES | SQUARES
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: PIES
Bakerberry’s® Pie
NUTRITION FACTS:
7" Pie (1/8 Slice):
Calories
237, Total Fat 11g (16%), Saturated Fat 6g (32%), Monounsaturated Fat 3g (14%), Polyunsaturated Fat trace (2%), Cholesterol 34mg (11%), Total Carbohydrates 33g (11%), Dietary Fibre 1g (4%), Protien 2g (5%), Sodium 108mg (4%), Potassium 45mg (1%), Calcium 13mg (1%), Iron 1mg (6%), Vitamin C 5mg

9" Pie (1/12 Slice):
Calories
323, Total Fat 14g (22%), Saturated Fat 9g (44%), Monounsaturated Fat 4g (18%), Polyunsaturated Fat 1g (4%), Cholesterol 45mg (15%), Total Carbohydrates 47g (16%), Dietary Fibre 4g (15%), Protien 4g (7%), Sodium 144mg (6%), Potassium 174mg (5%), Calcium 28mg (3%), Iron 2mg (9%)
INGREDIENTS:

Sugar, flour, butter, eggs, apple, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, rhubarb, lemon juice, cinnamon
(lemon juice may contain Sodium Bisulfite).
Oontario Apple Raspberry Pie
NUTRITION FACTS:
7" Pie (1/8 Slice):
Calories
251, Total Fat 11g (16%), Saturated Fat 6g (32%), Monounsaturated Fat 3g (14%), Polyunsaturated Fat 1g (2%), Cholesterol 34mg (11%), Total Carbohydrates 37g (12%), Dietary Fibre 1g (4%), Protien 3g (5%), Sodium 108mg (4%), Potassium 45mg (1%), Calcium 13mg (1%), Iron 1mg (6%), Vitamin C 4mg (6%)

9" Pie (1/12 Slice):
Calories
358, Total Fat 14g (22%), Saturated Fat 9g (43%), Monounsaturated Fat 4g (18%), Polyunsaturated Fat 1g (3%), Cholesterol 45mg (15%), Total Carbohydrates 55g (18%), Dietary Fibre 4g (15%), Protien 4g (7%), Sodium 143mg (6%), Potassium 140mg (4%), Calcium 23mg (2%), Iron 2mg (9%)
INGREDIENTS:

Sugar, flour, butter, eggs, apples, raspberries, orange rind, lemon juice, cinnamon (lemon juice may contain Sodium Bisulfite).
Better Than Grandma's Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
NUTRITION FACTS:
7" Pie (1/8 Slice):
Calories
275, Total Fat 11g (16%), Saturated Fat 7g (33%), Monounsaturated Fat 3g (14%), Polyunsaturated Fat 1g (3%), Cholesterol 35mg (12%), Total Carbohydrates 42g (14%), Dietary Fibre 2g (9%), Protien 3g (6%), Sodium 109mg (5%), Potassium 147mg (4%), Calcium 20mg (2%), Iron 1mg (6%), Vitamin C 35mg (59%)

9" Pie (1/12 Slice):
Calories
341, Total Fat 14g (22%), Saturated Fat 9g (43%), Monounsaturated Fat 4g (18%), Polyunsaturated Fat 1g (3%), Cholesterol 45mg (15%), Total Carbohydrates 50g (17%), Dietary Fibre 3g (11%), Protien 4g (7%), Sodium 147mg (6%), Potassium 246mg (7%), Calcium 52mg (5%), Iron 2mg (9%)
INGREDIENTS:

Sugar, flour, butter, eggs, brown sugar, strawberries, rhubarb, orange rind, clove, cornstarch, lemon juice, oats (lemon juice may contain Sodium Bisulfite).
Muskoka Wild Blueberry Cranberry Pie
NUTRITION FACTS:
7" Pie (1/8 Slice):
Calories
290, Total Fat 11g (16%), Saturated Fat 7g (33%), Monounsaturated Fat 3g (14%), Polyunsaturated Fat 1g (3%), Cholesterol 35mg (12%), Total Carbohydrates 47g (16%), Dietary Fibre 3g (6%), Protien 3g (6%), Sodium 110mg (5%), Potassium 84mg (2%), Calcium 12mg (1%), Iron 1mg (7%), Vitamin C 8mg (14%)

9" Pie (1/12 Slice):
Calories
382, Total Fat 17g (26%), Saturated Fat 10g (50%), Monounsaturated Fat 5g (21%), Polyunsaturated Fat 1g (4%), Cholesterol 50mg (17%), Total Carbohydrates 56g (19%), Dietary Fibre 3g (13%), Protien 4g (8%), Sodium 167mg (7%), Potassium 116mg (7%), Calcium 19mg (2%), Iron 2mg (9%)
INGREDIENTS:

Sugar, flour, butter, eggs, brown sugar, blueberries, cranberries, lemon juice, cornstarch, oats (lemon juice may contain Sodium Bisulfite).
Muskoka Wild Blueberry Cranberry Pie
NUTRITION FACTS:
7" Pie (1/8 Slice):
Calories
342, Total Fat 19g (29%), Saturated Fat 10g (52%), Monounsaturated Fat 6g (25%), Polyunsaturated Fat 1g (5%), Cholesterol 190mg (63%), Total Carbohydrates 40g (13%), Dietary Fibre 1g (3%), Protien 6g (11%), Sodium 203mg (8%), Potassium 75mg (2%), Calcium 29mg (3%), Iron 1mg (6%), Vitamin C 35mg (59%)

9" Pie (1/12 Slice):
Calories
382, Total Fat 17g (26%), Saturated Fat 10g (50%), Monounsaturated Fat 5g (21%), Polyunsaturated Fat 1g (4%), Cholesterol 50mg (17%), Total Carbohydrates 56g (19%), Dietary Fibre 3g (13%), Protien 4g (8%), Sodium 167mg (7%), Potassium 116mg (7%), Calcium 19mg (2%), Iron 2mg (9%)
INGREDIENTS:

Sugar, flour, butter, eggs, lemon juice, lemon rind (lemon juice may contain Sodium Bisulfite).